Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity
Gain the confidence to be able to support people experiencing mental health problems, and help them to thrive inside and outside of your sessions.
Please click here for further information
FREE (usually £16.99)
Safeguarding adults is everyone's responsibility. Learn how you can support and promote the welfare of adults on this online course endorsed by CIMSPA.
To access this free workshop please contact Rob Harrison for your code
UK Coaching online course available - from £30 per candidate
- Understand, Connect, Thrive: Knowing Your People (Adapted from Coaching The Person in Front of You)
- Understand, Connect, Thrive: Developing Your Practice (focussing on person centred coaching and differentiation of skills, drills and activities - using STEP and AIM)
- Promoting Behaviour Change
- Coaching Children Online Classroom
- Duty to Care Toolkit & Badge (FREE): This toolkit will equip coaches with the knowledge and skills to provide great coaching experiences to others as well as support coaches to better look after themselves.
'Train the Trainer' Parkinson Awareness Online 2 hour workshop
AIMS OF THE COURSE
- Increase knowledge and understanding of Parkinson's
- Identify the needs of people with Parkinson's and the benefits of challenging, high intensity, high frequency exercise with cognitive load.
- Give the ability to identify the challenges associated with the symptoms of Parkinson's and strategies to help
- Explain when vigorous exercise is needed and how gentle exercise is also very beneficial
LEARNING OUTCOMES - After taking part in the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key challenges of living with Parkinson's
- Identify the importance of regular vigorous exercise in keeping someone with Parkinson's active
- Evaluate their own practice in providing the correct activities for people with Parkinson's
Date: Wednesday 17th November
Times: 13:30-15:30 and 18:30-20:30
To book your place on the above online workshop please click here.