Join your Badminton Youth Forum!
LEAD THE WAY IN BADMINTON…
- Are you between 16 and 21 years old?
- Do you enjoy badminton?
- Would you like to see more people playing, volunteering or coaching badminton?
... Then why not join your Regional Badminton Youth Forum?
As a member of a Badminton Youth Forum you will:
- Have a say in the development of badminton for young people
- Represent your peers’ views at regional and national level
- Support new initiatives and events in the region
- Develop your leadership and team skills
- Receive training opportunities and BADMINTON England kit
- And much more…
We’re looking for dynamic and reliable young people who are happy to share their ideas and work together to raise the profile of badminton and to inspire more young people to play and volunteer.
To apply to become a member of the South West Youth Forum, send us a brief written profile of yourself, with contact details, and why you want to be involved.
SEND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org