The welfare and interests of children are paramount in all circumstances. We should all aim to ensure that regardless of age, ability or disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, socio-economic background, all children have a positive and enjoyable experience of sport, PE and physical activity across Cornwall in a safe and child-centred environment and are protected from abuse whilst participating in or outside of the activity.
To support you in doing this, UK Coaching have a number of elearning courses you can complete in your own time to develop your skills which help, inspire, challenge and energise your learning journey. These include:
- Keeping deaf and disabled children safe in sport
- Inspiring positive behaviour in sport
- Renewal; Safeguarding and Protecting Children in Sport
- Safeguarding Adults
- Inclusive Activity Programme
- Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity
To view and book online, please visit the UK Coaching Website.