Safeguarding Resources and Guidance
Below are links to useful resources and guidance that you are freely able to use in your organisation to support your safeguarding practices. If you would like further support, please contact Tim Marrion at Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Protection in Sport Unit
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Safeguarding Partnership
- Devon and Cornwall Police – for professionals working with children
- Ann Craft Trust
- The Safeguarding Alliance
Key Guidance Documents
- Active Cornwall Safeguarding Policy September 22
- Standards for Safeguarding Children in Sport
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- Government Guidance: Safeguarding Children
- Sport England Code of Sport Governance
- DBS Checking Service Guidance
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Guides: MARU, Child Sexual Abuse Referral Process and Safeguarding Induction
A campaign to help parents understand how they can help keep their children safe in sport.
An ongoing national FA-led campaign to ensure everyone understands how to play their part in safeguarding children throughout football.
An England wide campaign to help you recognise the signs of child abuse and neglect. Supporting you to report your concerns.
Talk PANTS helps children understand that their body belongs to them, and they should tell someone they trust if anything makes them feel upset or worried.