T2M Self Review
This review has been developed to support all schools and key partners to develop a whole-school approach to PE, School Sport and Physical Activity. It makes use of the 8 principles that work in schools and colleges to increase physical activity. For primary schools, it also incorporates the five indicators required for Primary PE and Sport Premium.
It has also been designed to support schools in enabling children and young people to:
- Meet the Chief Medical Officer Guidelines of an average of 60 minutes of activity per day (View the CMO Guidelines on the Government Website.)
- Meet the minimum statutory guidelines for swimming
- Improve social, emotional and mental wellbeing
All schools in Cornwall should offer:
- An ambitious, broad and balanced Physical Education curriculum that shows clear progression and can be accessed by all children, regardless of special educational need or disability, background or location.
- All children and young people the opportunity to engage in a broad range of school sport and take part in a range of different competitions and extra-curricular clubs.
- A range of opportunities for children and young people to keep physically active during the school day, as well as learning how to eat healthily and maintain an active lifestyle, which includes building resilience and understanding how to keep themselves mentally healthy.
You can complete this review at any time during the year, but we recommend it is done at the beginning of the academic year as a planning tool and at the end of the year as a review tool.
Please login to use this form